Ivy

My photo
We accept the love we think we deserve.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mend the bond, torn by pride.

The title is quoted from the movie 'Brave' I want to watch it do badly! My cousin told me about it today and I feel so inspired to watch it! This quote is meaningful and the meaning is so deep. So so so deep. I guess sometimes in life, we really have to let our pride down for the people we love. So I'm gonna let my pride down and stop creating more problems for my dearest silent family :( alright on a side note, it has been so long since I last watched a movie! So please , anyone? Bring me out to watch a movie :( I want to watch dark knight rises and total recall :( :( alright I shall wait!!
Roughly 1.5 months to EOY. I'm working real hard! Even though I was quite lazy these few days! Headed to Starbucks to study today and I was their lucky customer of the day. :) oh yay free drink on the next visit :) life's good. Haha :) Yesterday was awesome. Spent 4hours with jay, jun Han and Nicole at Mac to study! It was quite productive. I think.. Haha :) spent the rest of the day with silent family lepaking with guitar! Had packet good for dinner with them at jcube's sky garden! Happiness that can't be bought with money :) :) Great day! :)
Can't wait for tomorrow because I'll be heading out with the girls!!! Yay girls outing !! Finally :)
Oh and thanks for letting me have the strength to forgive and forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment