Ivy

My photo
We accept the love we think we deserve.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

How many moments took your breathe away?

Totally just zone out this week? Totally lost track of what I was planning to do this week. Or rather what I was supposed to accomplish by this week. It's nearing the end of November, which means that I am basically left with one month of holiday. One month to finish up my crazy shitload of assignments and to replenish the sleep time that I lost during school days. Oh and not to forget, also includes enjoying this holiday before the hell year starts. Secondary 3 was so different from sec1&2 , we can't actually slack any more. We have test every single week and the amount of homework we have is insanely too much. When exams are nearing it frightens me a lot. Even preparing for it scares me so much. And now, I've survived a year of craziness, I will have to face a bigger challenge next year. There is basically nothing much to look forward to next year. The kick start of the year will probably be filled with test. The next couple of months will be the teachers rushing through everything just to finish the syllabus. When cca ends, focus starts. We will stay back till evening every single day. After mid years we will have to go back to school all the time for lessons over the June holidays. After June holidays we will have to mug for prelims. The worse part is that after prelims we still have to mug for olvls. It's like the never ending cycle. And finally when O's is over, it will be a huge huge relieve! But it's 11months from now.... Sigh. Even the thought of it makes me feel scared...
I have one month to catch up on everything! My laziness is unacceptable !!!! Need to have a stronger will ! To strive for the best!! :D
On a side note, I went to jog and headed off to the gym for some intensive work out. It was pretty successful :) :) Had a haircut too ;) Oh and i played with the new curler that my sister got from korea :) Gonna go for a study session with the girls tmr! Can't wait :)













No comments:

Post a Comment