Have you tried feeling so lost in a place you've never been before? Have you tried running up and down 12 HDB buildings 3 times each? Have you tried running towards somewhere just because you get afraid ? I did. And I experienced all of these yesterday. I took a train down to yi shun and took a bus to a learning centre. Basically I went there to collect flyers, yep flyers. Attempted to work as a door to door flyer distributor yesterday. I was given some blocks to go to and they claimed that it was just nearby. But I took 30minutes to reach my location. As I started off with the first few blocks, I was motivated to speed up everything and try to finish up earlier! But after 6blocks, I lost the motivation to continue and found myself doing things slower and slower. After giving out all the flyers, I went back to the centre, and they have me another 200plus flyers to be distributed at the same freaking place which I don't even know how to get there. But I found my way eventually and tried my best to speed up everything so that I can end earlier as its already night time. The only lucky thing about that day was I found a $5 note on te floor and I was contemplating whether to pick it up or not, so I whatsapped my sist and call my mum , sorry but I'm really timid. Haha and so I picked it up but used it away that night for dinner :)) Anw after giving out the flyers, it was already 8pm and I didn't know where am I. Was in a state of confusion among the blocks and I forgot which block did I came from. I dragged my restless feet around the neighbourhood just to find a bus stop. After taking two buses, I finally reached the learning centre! And they gave me my pay, $20 for 1000flyers and 4hours of Hard work. It may seem like it wasn't worth it but it was worth the experience. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment