Sec 4 = A marathon. Once you start running, you cannot even stop to catch your breathe because it will affect your pacing and many people will be running behind you trying to overtake you while you're running behind people trying to overtake them too. The finishing line is so near yet so far. This whole damn marathon will drain up all your energy and you might even feel so stressed up that you feel like giving up halfway. This reminds me of the 10km yellow prison run I took part in this year, I felt like giving up halfway but I saw this quote on the board ' Tough time don't last, but tough people do' So I persevered and managed to finish it together with Vanessa :) Motivation is what keeps you going. Stay motivated! Nothing is impossible :) Gonna enter the 'hell' year in a month's time. I'm not prepared for this journey yet but I believe I will be able to endure through it :)
Side track. Braided my sister's hair and she just started using the wallet bro and i bought for her birthday :)




No comments:
Post a Comment