Currently feeling so choked up with the amount of assignments I have to complete before school starts in 3days' time. But I guess doing work is about the effort you bother to put in while doing it right? It's not always about the quantity but the quality. :)
Right now I have so many damn thoughts racing through my mind. Why do teenagers have to live a life filled with expectations? Why are we expected to fare well academically? Why must studies be the top priority when life is not just about being a good student and getting good results? On another note, some people said that love is never worth it. Do we fall in love to get our hearts broken? Do we end up being afraid of loving someone ? But why does it matter? I wish I couldn't feel a damn thing so that I won't be easily affected by things that makes me sad or people that hurt me. Why do we always try to pretend to be who we want people to think we are? I just want to feel more confident about myself and I hope the people around me can feel positive about themselves too. We are not born to be a perfect person but we can always think positively and maybe in that way, life will turn out to be much better and happier. Spread the positive energy around :)

No comments:
Post a Comment