Those days when your unworthy thoughts make you feel unworthy. When you just want to curled up in bed and sleep for a long long time. Sleeping is probably the best escape from reality since you don't have to think about anything. And it feels really good to be away from troubles and problems for awhile. When i have negative thoughts i will feel like I'm actually crumbling behind this facade. Life is a vicious cycle and it won't pause for anyone. Things that used to mean everything don't mean a thing now. People who used to be part of your life are now just somebody that you used to know. You fall in love to get your heart broken and it's just a repeated cycle of heartaches until you find the right one. Things that you will never do to someone yet him/her did it with no hesitations. Feeling unhappy is not a long term effect, it will end at some point, a point where you find happiness once again.
My post should not always be so emotional.... let me spice it up with a little update from life? Haha. Yesterday I caught the horror movie ' MAMA' at Jcube with shijia. It was a great movie although its pretty unrealistic. Kinda similar to a psychological thriller. Interesting story line and at certain parts you will really jerk out of your seat. The sound effect was probably the best part of the movie ! Highly recommend you guys to watch it. It's NC16 though. Besides that I'm actually glad that the exhausting week has ended. Kinda hoping that my tuition life will start soon so that i will be more occupied. I am also contemplating whether to chop off my hair to shoulder length. I've been working out more than usual recently. Such as running 4 times and gyming twice this week. I want to make it a habit but school and studies is restricting from doing things that will make me happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment