Ivy

My photo
We accept the love we think we deserve.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Stars shine the brightest in the darkest sky.

' Sometimes, people can go missing right before our very eyes. Sometimes, people discover you, even though they've been looking at you the entire time. Sometimes, we lose sight of ourselves when we're not paying enough attention.'

Sometimes I lose track of what is happening around me but i can predict that the next few weeks are gonna be insane. With the upcoming olvl spa and never ending amount of test. Stress is kicking in and I feel terrible when I feel stressed up. I feel sad on days when I don't feel like studying at all. It's like as though the motivation is gone. Or maybe I'm shutting down. Or maybe I'm just lazy. And being lazy should never be an excuse for me to not study. So here I am now, keeping my fingers crossed hoping that I can find the motivation to study again. Because if you don't help yourself, nobody can help you. And right now I'm still lying on the floor lazing my life away. I wish there's someone who can push me to my limit and force me to study rather than let myself drown in guilt after o's.

No comments:

Post a Comment