Ivy

My photo
We accept the love we think we deserve.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sweetness of success ?

For the fact that I am becoming lazier each day makes me feel annoyed with myself. Even though this march holiday is only for a week, I am starting to sink into holiday mood and it will take me some time to get back on track. It's so hard to manage everything and make sure that you complete what you ought to do on time. Didn't get to go out and have fun at all for this entire week and I'm feeling grumpy :@ It's the holiday! We are supposed to be having fun! Why are we drowning ourselves in homework and revision :( :( The teachers are constantly putting on immense pressure on the students and we are overwhelmed by the amount of stress we are facing. I need to learn to be more on task and get back on track soon. I need to prove myself to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment