Monday, May 27, 2013
Comparison
All they do is to bring me down. They drag me down further whenever i'm trying to climb back up. All I could do was to comfort myself and try my best to prove my worth. But now my hopes are dead , my motivation is gone. I wonder when will I finally say I'm tired of playing this mindless game. When will I admit that my results will never ever be good enough for them. Each time they say things like that it makes me feel worthless and hopeless..... Imagine yourself coming home happily with your results, not the best in class or top 10 in class but you were glad that you've improved. But all they do is to throw your report book aside after looking at your results. They tell you you're not good enough. They tell you that you can't make it to a good school. They blame it all on you. And all you could do is to just stand there and take all the blame, swallow your pride and hold back your tears. It's not like as if I didn't try..... I did try but it's not enough. It will never be enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment