Ivy

My photo
We accept the love we think we deserve.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Losing faith

I'm not good at managing stress. I'm not good at managing my time. I have no self discipline. I have nothing to feel proud of. I feel so tired every single day. I just want to drift away from everything and just have a good rest. But it's impossible because whenever we have the time to rest, we don't appreciate it and end up regretting but oh no it's way too late.. Recently my stress level is reaching the peak again and I just feel like collapsing. I hate it when I feel like I'm running out of time and the ironic thing is that I'm not doing anything about that. I'm just wasting my time away, spending it on things which are irrelevant to studies. I feel scared but I don't want to do anything about it. I'm not quite sure if it's whether I'm just scared or I'm losing control of everything. Even during some lessons I will feel as though I've drifted into my dreamland and I will start to lose focus. At the end of the lesson I will just end up asking myself ' oh no what have I learnt? What did she teach? What was I doing? Was I listening?' Can someone just knock some sense into me ? Scold me? Make me feel inferior about myself so that I get the drive to work extra hard? And here I am again, wasting time typing everything out when I know it won't change anything. Maybe it's just me. Oh well it's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment