' Mend the bond , torn by pride '
Whenever you quarrel with someone you love be it friends , family or bf/gf , put down your pride and be the first to apologise. Words mean so little when they mean so much. :)
Alright I'm pretty slow but yay it's finally June!!! Our first week of June was taken up by extended curriculum but it was not that bad actually. I have many activities planned out for this month!! So it's gonna be an eventful month! I have came up with an exercise regime which I highly doubt that I won't be able to follow it closely. But whateverrrrr, I'll try my best ! Working towards that amazing bodayeeeee. As usual I have my study schedule well planned too. But it is slightly disrupted due to the heaps of holiday assignments we are given. Please give me the will to finish everything by the end of next week so that I can start my revision ASAP. :)
On a side note I would encourage everyone to pick up running as a stress reliever because it is probably the best way to release all your frustrations within and it clears your mind. It might not work for everyone but it works for me. I love to run in parks or run at night because I enjoy looking at the scenery and enjoy the cool breeze felt on my face with the cool night air filling up my lungs clearing away my thoughts. The endorphins released that makes me extra happy after running is part of the reason why running is still my passion. :)
This is one of the rare days when I feel like blogging and it is not about anything sad or angry :) Have a nice day everyone :)


No comments:
Post a Comment