Ivy

My photo
We accept the love we think we deserve.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Gone..

A picture of my iPod..... The lock button was not working very well earlier on but it started working fine again after a few weeks. The screen wasn't working but it was still surviving... And today I left it in my pocket and it went into the washing machine... It is officially dead now and it is not working any more... It may seem like I'm making a big fuss out of it but I guess no one really knows how important this is to me... It has been with me through the sad times.. When I'm all alone at my house downstairs by the poolside wishing for a listening ear when all I had with me was this iPod.. It wakes my tired mind up every morning while I'm walking to school... It calms me down when I'm angry and help to relieve all my stress when I'm all tensed up. It cheers me on while im studying... It was always there ..... When everyone else wasn't.... I know I sound stupid but it is something that is of sentimental value to me..... Rest in peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment