The second week of June has been a-macy-zing hahaha. Celebrated Macy's birthday at coasta sand resort in sentosa ! Fun filled day even though I got pretty cranky in the morning since I stayed up the whole night with macy, fir and yx. Was hoping to catch the sunrise but failed so terribly. Ended up playing with sand on the beach and walked around sentosa.
— Friday —
Studied at Jcube's mac with macy and Nicole.
— Sat —
Woke up at 6am to meet macy at Jem to get the $20 h&m gift voucher. Haha super auntie but whatever ! Got a jacket, two tops and a new phone cover ! Studied at coffee bean afterwards and it feels really good to have a clear understanding of a subject.
— Today —
Studied at jem's mac with macy! :)
Let me side track a little. I was scrolling through tumblr and I came across this typography. ' Are you really happy? ' It got me pondering over it for a moment. Have we ever truly asked ourselves if we are happy with the way things are now? Maybe yes maybe no. Many people may feel frustrated on some days when they feel like they are going nowhere. Dont worry, these days will fly by quickly. Try to find joy within everything. For me, I feel that happiness is when I am having fun with my friends, when I am reading a good book, when I feel great after a workout, when I am eating delicious food or when my day ended productively. What about you?














No comments:
Post a Comment