Ivy

My photo
We accept the love we think we deserve.

Monday, June 24, 2013

My words are crude

Hazy je ! The psi was around 342 at that time I think! I can't remember :( 
Me and my eye. You jelly? 

 
Studied at JE library with this group of funny people. We didn't really studied much but overall it was a fun-filled day. 

Starbucks earlier on with Macy :) It was quite productive for me and my entire day was productive up till now! Anyway, we had lunch at the food court and this pork chop rice taste pretty good !! I found the motivation to study again and I'm so glad the push is back ! By the way it's the last week of our June holidays! Our plan of going to uss was pretty screwed up but oh well, guess we'll wait till after o's or something. I'm gonna relax for three days this week and spend the test of the week revising and getting myself prepared to mug for prelims! I can't wait for our sch carnival anw. I'm really hoping that it will be great and exciting. Till then. Byeeeeeee :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment