Ivy

My photo
We accept the love we think we deserve.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

It will be worth it. It WILL be.

If only we were brave enough to stop telling ourselves it's difficult and maybe everything will turn out to be easier. We shouldn't let the devils stay too long or allow them to control our mind. I've been trying so damn hard to bottle up my fear because i'm afraid of showing people how weak i am, letting them judge me. I was afraid of not getting the comfort i'm seeking for. What will their response be? It won't even matter to them because they don't feel as much as i do. In the end, i will be the one feeling over exposed and still continue to drown despite fighting to stay on the surface....

Just by being alone with fear and frustrations, it becomes easier for me to lose touch with reality and start creating images that makes me feel more afraid of what's coming up next. I don't look forward to anything any more. I don't want to feel anything again. I just want to be able to get back on my feet and overcome this pressuring state of mind. 

On nights when i feel like this, I'm grateful for relatable songs and motivational quotes.
' Don't give up. Fight on. Fight till you can't fight any more.' 
" Do you know what's worth fighting for ? When it's not worth dying for." 
'Fall seven times , stand up eight.'

No comments:

Post a Comment