Ivy

My photo
We accept the love we think we deserve.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Random

I am spending my time blogging instead of studying for Chinese because Chinese is such a boring subject that nobody actually gives a damn about it. Okay let me take back my words. I do care about my grades but I really dread studying Chinese because it is really boring. More over most of my classmates who have gotten back their results are not planning to retake Chinese so most of them will be staying at home tomorrow to rest / study for Amath. While the rest of us which are the HMT students or the students who wish to retake Chinese o's will be going to school for Chinese prelims. Argh. Words can't explain how much I dislike studying Chinese even though it is supposed to be my best subject. 

Kinda thankful that we are given the September holiday to study for our sciences before the second half of prelim commence. I like to be an organised person so I've actually planned out my schedule for the entire holiday neatly into my schedule book so cheers to having a productive holiday!! 

On a side note I am terribly stressed up recently due to prelims and pressurised by many people so I ended up becoming much more moody. :( Really can't wait for this hell month to be over !!

No comments:

Post a Comment