I feel out of control. On days like these.
I just feel like collapsing on my bed abd sleep for a couple of weeks.
Sleeping is the cure to everything.
It allows me to release my frustrations.
Forget how empty I feel, snap out of reality and have a peaceful state of mind. I don't even need to live up to expectations or worry about anything else while I'm sleeping.
All I ever asked for was to have something to lean on. Someone to pick me up at my lowest. I don't expect anyone to care when I am not in a good mood.All I needed was a listening ear. I don't need someone to give me advice. I just wanted to pour my frustrations out. But each time I try to share something, I feel annoying. I feel like the rest don't have to face the same struggles I have. Why should I trouble them so much.
As it gets all bottled up, it becomes harder to let it out. Until the point where everything just seems gloomy and uncertain.

No comments:
Post a Comment