Ivy

My photo
We accept the love we think we deserve.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Well, I never saw it coming, I should have started running

"You're so mean when you talk
About yourself, you are wrong
Change the voices in your head
Make them like you instead
So complicated, look how big you'll make it
Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
It's enough, I've done all I can think of
Chased down all my demons, see you do the same"

"Now that its all said and done, I cant believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down like an old abandoned house
What you said when you left, just left me cold and out of breath
I felt if I was in way to deep, guess I let you get the best of me
Well, I never saw it coming, I should have started running
A long, long time ago
And I never thought Id doubt you, Im better off without you
More than you, more than you know
Im slowly getting closure, I guess its really over
Im finally getting better
And now Im picking up the pieces, spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together
'Cause the day I thought Id never get through
I got over you "


A few random old songs that i've been hitting replay over and over again.

Starting to feel uncomfortable about how i handle my emotions and actions. Since the start of september, i have been coincidentally meeting many people that i've not seen for the longest time ever, but things don't feel the same any more. It's no longer " hey wanna grab a burger or something? " It's just a grin and we'll go our separate ways. Everything feels strange and unfamiliar. Late night calls never felt so good. What's left is just awkward snapchats or " happy birthday" messages. How did things turned out this way. Why do people walk into my life then leave again. Where did everyone go? Why am i left alone wondering why.