Ivy

My photo
We accept the love we think we deserve.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

The single digit countdown

Its okay to be a mess. I don't have to feel guilty for ruining someone's day.
Things i repeat to myself everyday because i'm a selfish girl who doesnt care about my impact on others.
i dislike the fact that i'm always easily distracted and i lose focus really easily. I've been trying to put my heart and soul into studying for o's but it never feels like it is enough and i feel like i'm studying but my mind is wandering somewhere else. I am worried. I feel exhausted but i dont feel like i'm actually putting in my best effort. Argh it is frustrating when i'm convincing myself that i've done alot when i hadnt. I guess the only solution is to get rid of all distractions.

" Ivy is a self directed learner who will constantly motivate herself and prioritise her time properly. Ivy has an unflagging determination to do well and is constantly showing improvement"
Bullshit.