Hearing the truth from someone else is much more hurting than hearing it from you. As a story is passed down, it might be twisted or exaggerated. But I believe the general idea of it is true.
At the start I was already labelled as someone who is really mean and break "things" up. Heard of many versions of my own story from others. Mostly bad ones but it's alright. I don't live to please others anw. So I just carried on with life thinking it's nothing much, not really a big deal if i am happy with how things are like now.
Over time, they took advantage of this and they pushed my limits and crossed the damn line.
But I will still be numbed about it because whatever that comes out of my mouth will just be pure nasty words.
Now I have a tempting urge to lock this space up again. I want to keep my thoughts away from this world. I don't want anyone to ask why. Because I know they don't care.

No comments:
Post a Comment