Ivy

My photo
We accept the love we think we deserve.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HELLO

Decided to fill my blog up with more updates about my life and the people around me. Shall do a summary about 2013 and probably a post about my 2014's resolutions. This is super typical and common but I really love looking back at old images and select them to be part of my summary. Many big events happened this year but I'll just randomly pick out images ! 

As for the post on my resolutions, oh well I'll do it if I have the time since I'm always very interested in telling others things about myself. ( haha ) 

I guess something new about me this year is that I have became much more pessimistic even though some people told me I've transformed. But anw I guess through my previous posts you guys can tell how negative I am or how sensitive I am. 

Alright I'll save the words for my upcoming posts then ! Talking to my non-existence followers. Or maybe you or you or you. Hello if you're reading this :))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment