Ivy

My photo
We accept the love we think we deserve.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Summary

Preparing myself to cease all expectations and keep an open mind. I am really thankful to have friends and family members supporting me and reassuring me that everything will be fine. I should feel fortunate that I have great people around me instead of wallowing in self pity and complaining about everything. I feel ashamed of my actions. 

I am deeply sorry to be talking about o's results again as it may have heightened the fear of some of you who are also
Collecting the results soon. But I am definitely the annoying type that likes to voice out my fear. Basically o's was a struggle and a tough fight as I was already lagging behind in sec 3 and even my best subject disappoints me. Facing pressure on a daily basis is a mental battle. I am someone who is really sensitive about results and I will usually feel that others are showing off or looking down on me through a few casual
Comments. So I said to myself that I must prove them wrong and achieve decent grades to get me to my aim. I'm not afraid of losing to them, I'm just afraid of losing myself to this mental battle. 

I am thankful that o's taught me an important life lesson. During the darkest moments, I am the only one who can help myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment