Ivy

My photo
We accept the love we think we deserve.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Expiry date

I had a dream last night. I dreamt that the doctor told me I was about to die on the 28th of the month due to some illness that isn't curable. During that three weeks I am left with, I have learnt to appreciate everything I have and everyone around me. I did not tell them that I have a 'deadline' for my life. Not until the day itself. When I have finally decided to reveal the truth to them, I felt this stinging pain within my body. I can feel my organs shutting down one by one. I was bawling uncontrollably Bevause I know i have no time left to see my loved ones. At that moment, I saw many people surrounding me, crying and sobbing. Maybe because of that I have completely changed my views on life. Even though that was just a dream , but it has taught me to appreciate life while I still can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment