Ivy

My photo
We accept the love we think we deserve.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Self DIY :))

I was rotting half of my Monday away when I decided to pack my clothes. While I was packing I found this old flannel that I don't really wanna wear it any more because I have Sth similar. I also found a pair of old jeans which I don't like wearing any more because I have a few other new jeans. So I came up with some ideas and watched a few YouTube videos on how to DIY your old clothes. 
Basically my old flannel looks like this. 

When I wear it with a black top and denim shorts this is how it looks like. 

Yesterday while I was a orchard I saw a girl wearing a cropped flannel. So I decided to give it a try. 
I used a needle to mark out the line where I will cut off. 

So I just cut it off with a pair of scissors along the line 

and TADA!!! This is what I get! 

Kinda like how it looks like now ! :)) 


Next up. This is my old jeans ! 


So I watched a videos on how to convert it into shorts. I wore it first to make sure that I draw the line below the pocket area. 
Then I used the red marker to draw a line across the jeans before cutting it with a scissors.


 I cut it curling up to make the ends slightly curved. Then TADA !!!!! 
After I wore it I realised it looks awkwardly long. So I measure and cut it again and here is the final look of it ! 


Please tell me I'm a genius. But haha anw you can try this at home if you want :) do rmb to watch a few videos before you try it on your own because you might screw it up!! And please use old clothings :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment