Parma Ham Benedict
Truffle Fries
So last Sunday, I met up with BBGs to have lunch at Strangers' reunion which is near outram park mrt station. Just head off to exit F and walk straight all the way until you see one whole row or shophouses. The interior design is special and the staffs there are really friendly. But I think I'm not someone who is suited to eat egg Benedict because it tasted weird to me and I don't really like it :( But I think their truffle fries and buttered waffle is really good :)
We headed off to town after our filling lunch. My first experience at lucky plaza's flea market was astonishing. I am really surprised to see that most of the clothings are priced below $5 ! This is where we get thrifted goods!! One thing I can't stand is probably the ' fms' that were everywhere. I was pretty annoyed to be squeezing through the crowd of "fms". Even though the flea was really messy and crowded, I am glad that I still managed to get two items from the flea and I got both for only $8!!
Light denim jacket with studs at only $5
Bought both of these jeans online from carousell and I got both for $11 !! I feel like a budget queen now muahahah. Headed off to a dessert store in scape with Macy. Ordered mango shaved snow that cost $3.70. I think that it is not worth it but it tasted not that bad after all!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment