My week didn't start off well. I need a break from everything else. I'm feeling so fed up and frustrated and I feel so drained out. Tired of controlling every single thought that is racing through my mind. In a conflict with myself and I hate it. It is so difficult to keep calm and go through everything with a positive mindset. It sucks when you've tried your best but it is not good enough. "Day and night I am always tired. But at night, I stay up just late enough until I am exhausted enough until I can fall into my bed and into immediate slumber. Because I can't stand to lie in my bed in a dark room alone with my thoughts for so many
hours."
I dream to be someone that can leave a mark in others' life. I want to feel like I exist for a reason. My cousin's boyfriend told me something that makes me feel so overwhelmed. ' This is how you'll feel when you lost something so precious to you' It may not be losing your loved ones, it can be just a simple thing. Like a simple letter. To many people, it may be just a piece of paper, but to the person who treasure it the most, it is the most precious thing to them and losing it will cause them so much pain. Not physically but emotionally.
I appreciate it when people bother to care for me when I'm not in the best of mood. They may not feel the same way as I do, but a simple hug can mean so much more. At least I don't feel like I'm going through all these alone. Life is a struggle and a battle. Be happy is the key to happiness in life. So guys, be contented.

No comments:
Post a Comment