"First, you think the worst is a broken heart
What's gonna kill you is the second part
And the third, is when your world splits down the middle
And fourth, you're gonna think that you fixed yourself
Fifth, you see them out with someone else
And the sixth, is when you admit that you may have messed up a little." - The script (Six degrees of separation)
"And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive
And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand" - Goo Goo Dolls (Iris)
"We'll do it all
Everything
On our own
We don't need
Anything
Or anyone
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel " - Snowpatrol ( Chasing cars)
"I let it fall, my heart.
And as it fell you rose to claim it.
It was dark and I was over
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me." - Adele (Set fire to the rain)
Music is the only thing that can change this world because it can change people.
All I need is just my iPod and I can complete shut myself out from the world.
I'm starting to lose trust in everyone around me. I just want to bottle everything up because sometimes people just make me feel like there's no point telling them anything because they don't bother putting themselves into your situation... I can't remember since when did I unconsciously build this wall around me...


No comments:
Post a Comment