Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way ~
Christmas in 9 days' time! Something I've been looking forward to for a very long time ! :) My mum's birthday falls on Christmas Day , so it's double the celebration ! :) Amath tuition resumed today and I dreadfully dragged my tired body to the tuition centre and managed to survive for two hours :) Currently planning to sign up more tuitions because I really need it so badly but I'm just worried about being unable to cope with everything. I will probably be so busy next year :-(
On a side note, the japanese meal was mr yap's treat :) Had lunch at Kim Gary yesterday and the food was not bad ! :) I'll be having a class outing at east coast park tomorrow and I pray hard that it will not rain :)
Yesterday they told me I won't make it to junior college, they told me I won't do well for olvls. They made a joke out of my sec3 year end results which I don't find I funny.i know I didn't do well, I will climb back up stronger. Watch me.








No comments:
Post a Comment