The first week of feb will be labelled as hell week because I have so many things to do and to complete that I'm going insane. I had bio and chem test today which was a killer. Bio spa tmr , Emath quiz on wed and physics test on thurs. Further more there's tuition till 9 tmr. It's only feb and I'm already dying of exhaustion. How am I gonna survive for another 8months or so? I've been actually wasting a lot of time on unnecessary things like using my phone , going on tumblr or rummaging the kitchen just to find food. This recent lack of discipline in me makes me feel so horrible. I've been neglecting emath and Amath a lot. Gotta practice more when I have the time. Can't wait for cca to end soon because its just so hard to balance everything out. Good luck ivy.


No comments:
Post a Comment