I feel incapable whenever my friends are upset or sad yet I can't do anything about it. I feel helpless to see them suffer in their own thoughts. Sometimes I try to help them and I comfort like as though I know how it feels when I don't. I've always thought its easy to understand how much someone is struggling with and I have this misconception that everything will be alright as long as they stop thinking about it. I've always been telling people being happy is a choice but in actual fact there
are so many people out there who are just faking happiness to make themselves look less miserable. On the outside everything may seems to be fine, but you'll never know how much they feel like screaming inside. Fighting emotions is probably the hardest battle. A battle that will never end.
I've been spending these few days drowning in my own emotions and living in my own world. All I want to do is to rest and stay away from stressful things. Or just spend my days eating good food like the chicken chop cheese baked rice I had with Macy at jcube's Kung fu paradise last week.



No comments:
Post a Comment