Ivy

My photo
We accept the love we think we deserve.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Without pain how could we know joy ?


You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you.” 

“There will come a time when all of us are dead. All of us. There will come a time when there are no human beings remaining to remember that anyone ever existed or that our species ever did anything. There will be no one left to remember Aristotle or Cleopatra, let alone you. Everything that we did and built and wrote and thought and discovered will be forgotten and all of this will have been for naught. Maybe that time is coming soon and maybe it is millions of years away, but even if we survive the collapse of our sun, we will not survive forever. There was time before organisms experienced consciousness, and there will be time after. And if the inevitability of human oblivion worries you, I encourage you to ignore it. God knows that’s what everyone else does.” 



― John Green // The fault in our stars 

No one understands how alone I feel. When you look in my eyes and one might see happiness inside but within my bones, I’m falling apart.


― Unknown 

Funny how we always choose to think that we are the only one that feels frustrated about everything in life. Maybe we didn't had enough courage to face the challenges or we feel that we are incapable of solving problems. All we needed was just a helping hand, someone to help us , someone to pull us out of this delusion. Someone to remind us that things will get better. Or maybe we need to snap out of this sadness , or at least pretend that we are not affected. Because that's what we are capable of doing, pretending that it doesn't affect us when it actually did. Those words that hurt so bad. Those people that are insensitive of your feelings. Those days when going to school is like going to war. A war within yourself. Fighting back the tears whenever you hear something nasty, or try to control your emotions and act like everything is okay when it's not. I'm sorry that whenever I blog I will drift to such emotional stuffs. Because I thought blogging is the only way to release my frustrations. We all get tired of pretending to be the hero, pretending to be the only one fighting on at certain point in life.