Ivy

My photo
We accept the love we think we deserve.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

I'm so done.

Do you know that feeling? When you feel extremely sad and disappointed but you just can't express it out in words? Or when you try and try yet the other party don't even bother to? When you are unhappy but you are afraid to tell anyone because you know that nothing good comes out of your mouth. When you know that whatever you say will just create another problem. When it scares you so much that you don't even dare to tell people how you feel anymore. You just distant yourself away from them. Or just remain emotionless so that they wont use your impulsiveness and reckless behaviour against you. When everything seems to be falling apart. When you're just trying to live by everyday with a positive outlook in life but fails terribly when you face people who brings you down. I hate this feeling. I feel like as though I'm bottled up with negativity in me. But what can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment