Friday, April 12, 2013
Lost but now I am found
Enough said. Sometimes certain things in life can make me feel that I don't actually deserves anything. So sick of people telling me ' I know how it feels' ' It's okay one lah' ' Just don't think about it'. Yeah right, because you're not the one experiencing it. Don't tell me you understand unless you've been through what I've been through. I've failed too many times in too many things. It leads me into thinking that I'm a failure. Some of you must be thinking ' yah right low self esteem bitch' oh well, I've failed in terms of my studies and as well as cca. In sec 1 I was last in class. 3rd last in level. But i didn't give up, I picked myself up along with the broken pieces. I fought hard and managed to get into d1. I was lucky enough to have gotten the subject combination that I wanted. But then again why Isit that I have to face so much obstacles before feeling good about myself again? Life is not supposed to be that unfair. Why Isit that just because I can't do well, people depict me as someone of lower standards? No one will ask me to help them with their studies. No one thinks that I deserves better. No one wants to help me. No one knows how much I'm trying. No one bothers. No one cares. Why will they.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment