Ivy

My photo
We accept the love we think we deserve.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

CENTURIONS



Redcamp 10 was so awesome because I didn't expect it to be that impactful and fun! It is probably the only camp that caused me to feel overly attached to it and I'm even having post camp syndromes because I really enjoyed the camp. It's a place where by I feel that I don't have to put on a mask or hide some parts of myself. I feel comfortable in my own skin, being myself, not worrying about others' opinions. I am really glad that we have a what'sapp group and we are having a centurions outing very soon! My chances of choosing ngee ann poly has rises up to 50% , hence it is a tough decision for me. But I will just choose based on my results . Choosing what is best suited for me is better than following what you want. Sometimes in life what you want is not always what you will get. You may get more or you may get less. 


No comments:

Post a Comment