This graduation ball marks the official end of our secondary school life which is filled with many bittersweet memories. I remember vividly how I felt when I first stepped into ctss when I was in secondary one. Ctss feels foreign and strange. But as soon as I started making close and really good friends, I feel like ctss is honestly a second home for me. I feel safe and happy in it even though I dread lesson time so much. I look forward to sch because I feel a sense of belonging in this school. I've learnt so much from everyone in this school, through teachers, camps and cca. I believe ctss has done their part in cultivating their students to be good role models. I don't hate ctss, I just simply don't like the system in it. I believe a change will be better for the next batch of students.
Took many pictures with my school mates and I can't help but feel sad to even think that I might never meet them again in this manner where by the entire class is together as one. As we move on to tertiary education, be it junior college or polytechnics, we will embark on a brand new journey, getting to know new people, adapting into a new environment. But I do wish that 4D1 will always be united as one and that we will still be bonded even if we were to only get to meet up as a class once a year.












No comments:
Post a Comment