I feel that it is time for me to really just sit down and think thoroughly about which path I will take to ensure that my future will be a brightly lit up path. Do I choose the easier way out or take on the challenge and suffer another round of mugging ? Mugging in JC is definitely nothing like Olevels. It is much intense and energy draining. Will I be able to cope with the heavy workload ? Poly isn't easy as well. For the fact that GPA determines your future and you really can't afford to screw anything common test up. I don't wish to make a choice yet because I don't know if I will regret my decisions. I am holding onto the steering wheel of my life and yet I feel out of control. 5 days is definitely not enough for us to choose wisely and properly. We should be given at least a week to sort our thoughts out properly before placing our choices.



No comments:
Post a Comment